italian quotes about life and love

Mi mancano i tuoi occhi I miss your eyes. - Italian saying.


Italian Love Conquers All Tattoo Quotes Love Conquers All Words

Who is incapable of serving others wants.

. Were made for each other in Italian. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. In modern Italian it would be written as Noi non possiamo avere una vita perfetta senza amici.

Le cose belle arrivano quando non le cerchi. A good life makes an easy death. Loving ones parents is fundamentally the greatest virtue.

La vita è un sogno Life is a dream. Quotes tagged as italian Showing 1-30 of 347. Noi non potemo avere perfetta vita senza amici We cannot have a perfect life without friends-Dante.

We cant have a perfect life without friends. E l modo ancor moffende. I was quivering perhaps in time with the strings in the sobs.

In Italian we say that patience is the virtue of the strong. Tesoro mio My darling. A tavola non si invecchia.

Mangia bene ridi spesso ama molto. Per sempre insieme - forever together. Italy is a geographical expression.

If you have never cried your eyes cannot be beautiful Unknown. You are more beautiful than an angel in Italian. Very short romantic Italian love phrases 2 or 3 word Italian love quotes per sempre - forever.

Per sempre tua - forever yours. I tuoi abbracci e baci non sono mai abbastanza Never stop kissing me. Short Italian Sayings about Life.

Klemens von Metternich. Life is sweeter with you. Two streaks of shadow.

Your violin with your head down. Adoro come mi fai sentire. Sono anni che ti stavo cercando - I have been searching for you for years.

Anyone can give into anger or get impatient but few are strong enough to keep calm and wait for life to happen at its own pace. Medium length Romantic Italian phrases and Italian love quotes. A mothers love has no limits.

Senza di te la mia vita non ha senso - without you my life has no meaning. Ti amerò finchè ho vita - I will love you while I still have life. You are always in my heart in Italian.

Vita mia - my life. Love makes all men equal. A good wife makes a good husband.

A house without a woman is like a lantern without the light. These include meaningful Italian quotes great Italian quotes and popular Italian quotes from major authors to help your learning process. Amor chal cor gentile ratto sapprende.

7 Italian Proverbs and Sayings About Love and Marriage Love conquers all. Count your nights by stars not shadows. Mai soli - never alone.

I love the Italian way of life. La semplicità è lultima sofisticazione Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication-Leonardo Da Vinci. I need you in my life.

Quando il buio della sera maschera il mio viso solo allora potrei dirti certe cose When the dark of the evening obscures my face only then can I tell you certain things. Che mi fu tolta. Your smile is the sunshine of my life in Italian.

I love the people. Eat well laugh often love much. Nella miseria In misery - Dante Alighieri.

Italy and the spring and first love all together should suffice to make the gloomiest person happy. Your eyelashes marking on your face. Advanced Italian romantic phrases.

Prese costui de la bella persona. Dont put a finger between a husband and wife. Even in the 13 th century friendship was of central importance in Italian life.

I love places that have an incredible history. Una buona mamma vale cento maestre. Tesoro mio - my treasure.

Count your life with smiles not tears Proverb. La semplicità è lultima sofisticazione. That the soul was engraving in your hand.

La vita è più dolce con te. I want to spend the rest of my life with you in Italian. Life is like a picture if you smile its better.

Luce mia - my light. La vita è come fotografia se sorridi viene meglio. Amor che a nullo amato amar perdona Mi prese del costui piacer sì forte Che come vedi ancor non mabbandona Love which quickly arrests the gentle heart.

We are all pilgrims who seek Italy. Beautiful things come when youre not looking. Passionate Italian Quotes About Love Hai dato un senso alla mia vita You have given sense to my life.

Non smettere mai di baciarmi I live to be kissed by youVivo solo per i tuoi baci Vivo per essere baciato da te I love the way you make me feel. A good mother is worth a hundred teachers. Being able to never lose my temper is a superpower Id love to have.

I love the attitudes of Italians. And I met you at the tips of your fingers. - Italian saying Translation.

Family is the heartland of your heart. Sei sempre nel mio cuore. Laffetto verso i genitori e fondamento di ogni virtu.

I love the food. Sei la mia anima gemella - you are my soul mate. This is a famous quote by the father of the Italian language Dante Alighieri.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. Ho bisogno di te nella mia vita I cant get enough of your hugs and kisses.


Pin On Sayings


Italian Quotes In English Italian Love Quotes Most Beautiful Love Quotes Italian Quotes


Pin On Citazioni Mamma


Italian Love Sayings Italian Love Phrases Italian Quotes Learning Italian


Pin On Cute Quotes


Pin On Marriage Is A Masterpiece Created By God For God


Pin On Italian Love Quotes


Pin On L Italiano


Pin On Unabashed Quotes


Pin On Italian Quotes


Pin On Enchanted Images


Pin On Italian Quotes


Pin On Pina


Pin On Tattoo Ideas


Pin On Italy Original


Pin On Italian Quote Tattoos


Pin On Italian Quotes


Pin On Italian Language


Pin On Imparare L Italiano

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel